Full StarFull StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star
Little Bighorn

Little Bighorn by NoLimit City

Be part of one of the most critical events in American battles. Little Bighorn is a new online casino real money game from No Limit. In this game, you will see the legendary Native Americans fighting the United States military forces. Gear up and prepare yourself for the fight of a lifetime. This time, it is a battle between you and the reels as you give your best to take home the jackpot.

Over the years, No Limit has given us captivating slot machines like Karen Maneater, Remember Gulag, and Misery Mining. Little Bighorn is a highly volatile online slot game with 96.1% RTP and the chance to win up to 25,676x the total played bet size.

Read more about Pay´n Play and vpn-friendly casinos on Dreamcasinobonuses

Little Bighorn – What you need to know

Little Bighorn brings adventure to the table when spinning the reels. It is filled with features that will take you back in time. The players will also experience the hardships of the warriors because of its high volatility. Although, if you are lucky enough, you can take home a large amount of cash. Here are the pros and cons of Little Bighorn that you will find interesting,


  • Fantastic background and theme.
  • Impressive bonus features that will remind you of American history.
  • Engaging gameplay and reel format.
  • Every player has the chance to win up to 25,676x the stake.


  • High volatility may be challenging for some players.
  • The RTP range may vary depending on the game feature being played.

Little Bighorn – Theme and background

The Battle of Little Bighorn is one of the significant events in the history of America. During that period, the Native Americans were robbed of their lands to construct a new railroad line. The land was known to have gold in it. The battle marks the greatest victory of Sitting Bull against the American military. Led by Commander Custer, 650 soldiers fought over 2000 Native Americans. Unfortunately, this led to their demise as they never expected the strength of Sitting Bull’s people.

The background of the reels shows the location where the battle took place. It has a Native American theme where red fog keeps hovering over the battlefield. The reels are also filled with images and symbols that depict the historic battle.

Read about the best Online Casinos and Online Casino Bonuses

Little Bighorn – Gameplay

The reel formation of Little Bighorn is unique as it initially has a 3-4-5-3-2 setup. There are 360 ways to win, and players can place their bets between 0.20 and 100. The game has three RTPs, the highest being 96.1%. The other values are 94.09% and 92.11%. The winning combinations are formed by landing at least three same types of symbols starting from the leftmost position.

The lower-paying symbols are the knife, gun, cudgel, rifle, and axe. Landing five of the same types offer between 1x to 1.25x the total stake. While the higher-paying symbols are the main characters, and the one with the war bonnet is the highest-paying among them. These symbols pay between 1.5x to 3.75x the bet if you land five of the same type of symbols. Special symbols, such as the wild and scatter symbols, may also land.

Little Bighorn – Bonus features

The bonus features of Little Bighorn are xMount – Scalp Wild, Totem Wild, No Mercy Scatter – Spirit Call Respin, Scalp Free Spins, Spirit Call Free Spins, Scalp xBet, Firewater Party, and Bonus Buy. Let us take a closer look at them.

  • xMount – Scalp Wild – the wild symbol may land on the five rows high reel. Once it lands, it will cover the entire reel, and all American soldier symbols will turn wild. Every nudge will boost the multipliers by 1x, replacing other symbols to create more winning combinations.
  • Totem Wild – totem symbols may land anytime during the base game on reels 2, 3, and 4. While during the Scalp free spins feature, the symbol may land on reels 3, 4, and 5. Landing two of them during the main game, they will turn into expanding wilds. In the free spins round, every totem that lands will give an additional free spin and turn into an expanding wild.
  • No Mercy Scatter – Spirit Call Respin – this symbol will land only on the fifth reel and will trigger the Spirit Call Respin. The symbol will move to the first reel and transforms into one of the Native American chiefs.
  • Sitting Bull – the symbols turn into expanding wilds.
  • Two Moon – the symbols turn into normal wilds.
  • Crazy Horse – the symbol turns into a wild, and for every Crazy Horse that lands, a 1x multiplier value will be added to all the symbols. 
  • Scalp free spins – this feature is activated when three scatter symbols land. As a result, eight free spins are rewarded to the players. An extra free spin is given every time a totem scatter lands, and it will also transform into an expanding wild. The symbol will increase the win multiplier by 1x.
  • Spirit Call Free Spins – this feature is activated when at least three totem scatter symbols, and a No Mercy scatter land simultaneously. Ten free spins are rewarded to players, and the No Mercy scatter symbol will stay on reel one during the free spins round. On every spin, one of the chief features will be triggered.
  • Two Moon – turns all Two Moon symbols into wilds.
  • Crazy Horse – the symbol turns into a wild, and a multiplier value of 1x will be awarded to the symbol.
  • Sitting Bull – all symbols turn into expanding wilds.
  • Scalp xBet – this feature is triggered by paying 50% added to your bet. This guarantees a totem scatter on the second reel.
  • Firewater Party – this feature is like a celebration when you win 25,676x the bet. The screen changes, and players will receive their payout.
  • Bonus Buy – you can enjoy the bonus features of the game at a specific cost:
  • 77x – triggers the Scalp Free Spins.
  • 490x – triggers the Spirit Call Free Spins.
  • 159.5x – players have an 80% chance to trigger the Scalp Free Spins and a 20% chance to trigger the Spirit Call Free Spins.

Little Bighorn – My verdict

Little Bighorn is an exciting game with a theme that is based on history. Like in many online slot games, Little Bighorn’s high volatility may be challenging for some players, especially the new ones. The excitement immediately starts during the main game, and the fun is inexplainable when the bonus features kick off. The overall design is likewise captivating as the game takes you to one of the legendary locations in the United States. Moreover, the max win potential and RTP are what attract more players.

Show More